ANAPLASIS Derma Roller 1.0mm
ANAPLASIS Derma Roller 1.0mm
Overall improvement of the skin’s appearance – Cellulite – Stretch marks – Hair loss
– Facial contouring, elimination of deeper wrinkles (collagen production)
– Skin tightening (increase elasticity)
– Bleaching discoloration and freckles (melanin breakdown, better absorption of bleaching products)
– Elimination of dead tissue and accumulated pollutants
– Suitable for eliminating skin imperfections (mild scars, acne scars)
– Rejuvenation of the scalp and hair follicles (activation, growth)
– Cellulite reduction
– Stretch mark reduction
Use in the forehead and eye areas is not recommended.
You may need to apply anesthetic cream before use.
Due to the length of the needles of 1.0mm, penetrate the epidermis and penetrate the upper layer of the skin. Therefore, to avoid infections, disinfect your face with 70% alcohol solution before use.
RECOMMENDED FREQUENCY OF USE:
Face: Initially every 15 days. After getting acquainted with the use and after getting used to the skin, weekly.
Body: Initially weekly. After getting acquainted with the use and after getting used to the skin, 2 times a week.
Do not use Derma–Roller more often than suggested.
Do not use Derma–Roller if you have a skin condition, infection, open sores or flare-up acne.
- Use on face, body, scalp (not on forehead and eyes)
- Pin material: Stainless steel
- Number of pins: 540 pins
- Pin size: 1.0mm
The positives of its use derma–roller
You may be wondering how one can feel relaxed by inserting hundreds of needles into one’s face or body. And why would anyone want to do that? Sounds crazy, but using the derma-roller has many positives, such as:
– cellulite reduction
– stretch mark reduction
– wrinkle reduction
– reduction of acne scars and discoloration
– hair loss reduction
– increase of the skin layer
– increased absorption of cosmetic products
– skin glow, increase collagen production
– Firm face, body and juicy lips
What is microacupuncture? (micro–needling)
Micro-needling, often referred to as mesotherapy, is a cosmetic procedure in which tiny needles are inserted into the surface of the skin through a rolling device.
Derma-roller works by creating tiny wounds, which cause the production of collagen and elastin. In case you did not know, collagen is the most abundant protein found in the human body and is responsible for retaining connective tissue such as skin, muscles, tendons, cartilage and bones..
This wonderful protein is also what makes us look young. Unfortunately, collagen production is thought to slow by about 1 percent per year after the age of 20, which translates to one word: aging..
As scary as derma-rolling may seem, it is actually considered a minimally invasive procedure with little or no downtime. However, recovery time depends largely on the length of needles used. Obviously, the longer the needles, the deeper the wound – and that means longer recovery time.
ANAPLASIS Derma–Rollers are of professional quality, with CE certificate of conformity and do not contain hazardous materials. Their needles are made of stainless steel, which is used to make medical instruments. Stainless steel is better disinfected than titanium but due to the nature of the metal, its needles can be sharpened more accurately.ANAPLASIS Derma–Rollers delivered in a hygienic, sealed package. They have an ergonomic handle for a firm grip. Enhance the absorption of your cosmetic products and rejuvenate the skin, stimulating its regeneration processes.
Needle size selection
|Indicative use / Needle size||0,25mm||0,50mm||1,00mm||2,00mm|
|Scalp, rejuvenation of follicles|||||||
|Fine lines, wrinkles, anti-aging|||||
If the end result you want is achieved by 2 or 3 different needle sizes, start by using the smallest size for as long as it takes for your skin to get used to it and get used to it. You can then use the next larger size.
Instructions for use
- Select the appropriate needle size.
- Sterilize the device before and after use, immersing the head for 5-8 minutes in 70% alcohol.
- Clean your skin thoroughly before using.
- Roll the Derma-roller in each area 10 times, always vertically, horizontally and diagonally, according to the icons.
- Always lift the device off the skin to change the scrolling direction. We never change direction by twisting the device on the skin.
- The micro-needles are just as effective, without putting too much pressure on the points where you use them.
- Apply a suitable cosmetic product in case of irritation.
- Before use, please consult your dermatologist, to guide you on the suitability of the product for your skin, especially if there is a dermatological problem.
- Intensive exposure of the skin to the sun is not allowed after use. The use of a sunscreen with a high protection index is recommended.
- For personal use only.
- Do not use on irritated or injured skin.
- Caution when used by people with metal allergies.
- Do not use cosmetics that can cause irritation before skin rejuvenation.
- Keep away from children.